A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Meme...




























I have been tagged by La Bella Mammina

I am not usually that interested in doing memes but lack of post inspiration on Monday morning made this one attractive.

1. What is your occupation? Restaurant owner
2. What colour are your socks right now? Black with Union Jack motif.
3. What are you listening to right now? Baile Morena by Zucchero
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Bagel with cottage cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Always
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The friendly potter. He rang to say the tagines are ready.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Bella Mammina… Of course!
9. How old are you today? 54
10. Favourite drink? Water during the day. Red wine in the evening.
11. What is your favourite sport to watch? Football, golf and snooker.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
13. Pets? No longer.
14. Favourite food? Fish, fish and fish...
15. What was the last movie you watched? Blood Diamond.
16. What was the last book you read? Shaggy Blog Stories
17. What do you do to vent anger? Walk away
18. What was your favourite toy as a child? A trolley bus
19. What is your favourite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Lots
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments? Yes, please…
23. Who is the most likely to comment? BlogFriends
24. Who is least likely to comment? ???
25. Living arrangements? Flat
26. When was the last time you cried? This morning…
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Slippers
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Didier.
29. What did you do last night? Had some prawns, Chinese crispy duck, drank wine and watched a film.
30. Favourite smells? Lavender
31. What inspires you? A kick up the ass
32. What are you afraid of? Time running out before I do the stuff I want to do
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy
34. Favourite dog breed? Afghan
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4 key rings with at least 5 keys each
36. Number of years at current job? 22 years
37. Favourite day of the week? Sunday
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? Algeria, Scotland and England
39. Favourite holidays? Discovery
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No.

I am supposed to tag 5 people but I let you decide whether you want to do this meme...

14 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

Great answers Cream.
26 worried me a little - hope it was with happiness?

23/4/07 11:26 AM  
Blogger SpanishGoth said...

Funnily enough 26 was the one that I picked up on too.

Not related to 13 by any chance?

And number 1 should be restaurant owner & raconteur :)

23/4/07 1:03 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Cream I THINK this is my favorite of these colorful wonders.

23/4/07 1:07 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Thanks, Akelamalu. I think it was happiness about making the right choice...

Actually, Goth you are right! The passing of a pet...
I will have to amend No.1 to well-fed up restaurant owner...

Thanks, Mary. This is one of the first ones I have done.

23/4/07 4:17 PM  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Was Blood Diamond good?

I thought steak, not fish, was your favourite!

23/4/07 7:03 PM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oh, if I read you right I've had to make that choice and it's not easy I know m'dear. ((hug)) You did the right thing.

23/4/07 7:06 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Gigi, yes I liked it. Our Leonardo was great in it... Yes, I do love steak but fish is my favourite food. Any kind at all.

Thanks, Akelamalu... We come to crossroads every minute of our day. We make choices and have to live by them whatever the outcome.

23/4/07 10:37 PM  
Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Thanks Cream! Big hug for you for doing this....Hope 26 was not because I made you do this....

24/4/07 2:30 AM  
Blogger Merisi said...

You are so sweet, doing this long meme. I have two waiting to be answered, I am still not ready to reveal my choices.
Be all you can be!

24/4/07 7:23 AM  
Blogger Hayden said...

"We come to crossroads every minute of our day. We make choices and have to live by them whatever the outcome."

well said and good reminder. no choice is also a choice that we have to live by. REALLY GLAD you're happy.

24/4/07 2:00 PM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

I've just found your Arty Blog - Love it!

24/4/07 3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No 29 - Crispy duck.....GRRR I,m jealous. Plenty of prawns, wine and films over here but that crispy duck...might be back in the good old North East sometime soon, you've just added another mark on my pro's and con's list.

CR

24/4/07 6:46 PM  
Blogger SpanishGoth said...

God damn it - I hate it when I'm right.....

25/4/07 12:26 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

The one thing that surprised me was not having driven a motorcycle.I would picture you scooting all over the countryside on one....

28/4/07 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home