A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF mowers...


























This morning, I arrived at my office to find that most of the parking spaces outside the restaurant were being hogged by a queue of petrol lawnmowers...

I nearly asked the council workmen whether there was a lawnmower rally planned.
I don't think that I would've got a sensible answer out 0f them, so I just grabbed my mobile phone and snapped them before they took off in a cloud of Saharan dust for the Paris-Dakar...

Thank Goodness, it's Friday....






Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Hooray Friday!
I think I'm going to sleep through this entire weekend...

23/3/07 3:03 PM  
Blogger LDahl said...

Hooray Friday! I made it through this week! TGIF! YES!
Now I'm off for eight days...count them... only one meeting sometime around the middle of next week, but other than that..... freeeeee!

23/3/07 6:34 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

haha - great picture!

24/3/07 9:17 AM  
Blogger Merisi said...

Wow!
(Come to think of it, you go already grass to mow??????)
Have a great Sunday (it's Saturday eve already, and I cooked up a storm for tomorrow's Sunday family dinner).

24/3/07 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home