A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Diana, oh Diana....










Today the report by former Metropolitan Police chief Lord Stevens found the car crash which killed Princess Diana and her lover Dodi Fayed in Paris in 1997 was a tragic accident.

In her 1997 Christmas Day broadcast the Queen spoke of the shock and sorrow of Diana's death.










Dodi's father, Mohamed Al Fayed believes they were killed by the establishment.



Do you believe in a conspiracy theory?

Update: This is my theory!

8 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

Ooh a bit of selective editing there Cream - that pic of HM the Q wasn't taken just after Diana died! I think she was bumped off, I just can't decide by whom. My main suspect is the Florists' Guild - a qui profite le crime?

14/12/06 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't what to believe. All I know is, she was beautiful and I liked her butler's book.

14/12/06 9:10 PM  
Blogger Trac said...

Nice YouTube as per usual! :O)
x

15/12/06 4:53 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Daphnée, I would love to know what Diana's bodygard saw and whether he had anything to do with it.

Gigi, you're right there. No one will ever know what is reality and what is conspiracy theory.

Thanks Trac. Kitty and you didn't christen me the king of YouTube for nothing, you know! I have to live up to my daft reputation.

Sent you an email. Did you get it?

15/12/06 5:36 PM  
Blogger Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

Why don't you ever send me an e-mail? I sent you one and you didn't reply. (Sniff. Hunched in a corner).

15/12/06 7:13 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Ooooh, Daphnée, I did reply.
Je te jure!
It must have got lost in the cyber highway. I will send it again.

15/12/06 7:26 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hi Cream! :) I doubt we'll ever know what truly happened. She was lovely, I feel sorry for the boys.

22/12/06 7:28 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Now that's a wicked new theory!

5/1/07 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home