A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Faraway lands on my mind.....

Celebrating 21 years with a quiz and a great song!

My (Fried) Brain's Pattern...


Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama... (Just about to blow up...)

Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time... (Scatterbrain, more like!)
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you. (Theatre!)

You are a natural influencer. (Bulls....r!)

The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading. (Look into my eyes, look into my eyes...)

Georgia, Georgia
The whole day through
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind
I said now Georgia, Georgia
A song of you
Comes as sweet and clear
As moonlight through the pines
Other arms reach out to me
Other eyes smile tenderly
Still in peaceful dreams I see
The road leads back to you
I said Georgia, Georgia
No peace I find
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind
Other arms reach out to me
Other eyes smile tenderly
Still in peaceful dreams I see
The road leads back to you
Now ya know it's Georgia, Georgia
No peace, no peace I find
Just an old, sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind

4 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

Just catching up - bit busy (and preoccupied) this week.

Sorry I missed your birthday blog - Happy Birthday! I hope you're feeling less melancholic now - you've obviously achieved so much professionally, but I'm sure you've achieved more personally - friends, family, life, happiness, memories - and those are the important things. Too much regret and "what if"s can stop you enjoying all the good things about life in the present.

4/5/06 9:58 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Lettuce, the rat race often turns people into blind mice!
And makes them forget why they got onto the treadmill in the first place...or to get off when their brains have ceased to be stimulated!

By then, the present has usually flown past...

5/5/06 12:33 AM  
Blogger Cream said...

Wendz, I remember saying that I'd get you a MOUSE for Xmas, eh!
Not a blind one though, a wireless one!

5/5/06 9:35 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

By the time I finish reading everyones comments I can't even remember what I'm commenting on. I think my mind needs a rest...

5/5/06 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home