A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Still no sunshine...



















Where has it gone? Far, far, far away!

Cherrypie
has tagged me. I must list six random things about myself, and then tag six more victims people. She has instructed me to "First post your six things, then you go to six other blogs and let them know they are tagged and to find the details on your blog."

1- I am daft about my home made mottos such as:

"Holidays are in the head."
"As long as I know!" ...
"I'm more into the content than the container."

2- I've met Kevin Keegan whose Cherrypie's mother dumped. He's dined with us a few times... Your mother made the right choice, Cherry! A guy with a perm!

3- I am always on Cloud Nine and only get off to use the toilet. Don't want to mess the forecast.

4- I snore (I've been told) worse than
Papa did when I was a kid.

5- I hate using a spirit level or a tape measure when putting pictures on walls. Very rarely wonky and if they are, "Who bloody cares!"

6- I won a Tourism SmilE Award (2004) and Steve McLaren (Middlesbrough FC and maybe future England footie manager) came second.

Six poor victims...
Christine
Val
Cave Renovator
Chill Daddy
DCver
I leave the last one open to anyone who wants to do this tag.

Come on people, send some of your sunshine over here, please!
Posted by Picasa

14 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Hahaha, don't you know, Dcver hates tags, tee hee hee.

How do you stay on cloud nine, Cream? Share the secret.

Lots of sunshine here today...I'm going to try sending some your way :-D

21/4/06 12:33 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Gigi, I know he does. I am sure he'll put a link to the 100 answers tag he did a long time ago.

Easy! Rose tinted glasses and some ear-plugs!
I can already feel the sunshine drifting into my office!
Shucks!
It's the postman with lots of bills! I'll just have to shred them!

21/4/06 12:38 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Nothing wrong with wonky pictures Cream and by the way your blog is so colourful, I love it...

21/4/06 2:25 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Trac, must have brought some with me from Algeria 30 years ago!
Needs topping up regularly with wine and friends! Ta!

CT, thanks! I love your blog too! Our comments must've crossed in space! I'd just finished writing something and popped back. And here you are!
I am jealous of your life in France... ¦o(

KG, Carnival this weekend! Oh, God! I wish I was in Jamaica!
Your bit of sun has just appeared, thanks!

21/4/06 2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sempre primavera HQ has dispatched immediate sunshine for you!

priority delivery by sat morning!!!

21/4/06 5:24 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

*SMILES GALORE* I only needed one ray of sunshine! It has just landed on my monitor!
I'm so glad you've bounced back!
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE! How come?
Still foggy here but only outside!

Ale, thank you very much!
I'll check my post tomorrow!)

21/4/06 5:30 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Smashed, eh! I can imagine!

Moi, la même chose que Vendredi passé et le Vendredi d'avant et le Vendredi d'avant...
A bit of floating around the marina and then the usual Indian or Chinese!
Rien de spécial! ¦O{

21/4/06 6:24 PM  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

Sorry for inflicting that on you, Cream, but thank you for rising to the occasion.

I think I've taken delivery of your fog xx

21/4/06 8:25 PM  
Blogger DCveR said...

Hehehehe see? My life must really be an open book, you folks all know me already, so there really would be no point in answering tags!!! :D

21/4/06 8:40 PM  
Blogger Shyha said...

Still sunny around here :)

21/4/06 10:35 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Sunny in Poland and not Northern England! Eeee, Shyha, global warming!

DC, I was just kidding! I knew you wouldn't!

Cherry Babe, No problemo! It was daft fun! I'm glad you're getting our fog down the road!

Wendy, Korma? You're soft! I want my Indian to be warm!

21/4/06 11:39 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

I'm the cat and you're the cream Hah! I keep hearing about you on other blogs but I'm usually too pissed to venture to new blogs.

I don't understand about all this tagging but tis a very pretty blog you've got here and if you are a friend of Wendy's you must be cool.

Time for bed now but I will visit again.

21/4/06 11:53 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Enchanté, Chat!
Wendy's cool friends are my friends!
As it happens, my next post is about a Cat!
I shall have to return the favour and visit your blog very soon!

Wendy, is she a real cat?

22/4/06 9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

About the snoring: have you ever been tested for 'obstructive sleep apnea'?

It's where your airway closes off when you're lying down and you have to constantly 'almost wake-up' to catch your breath. Not matter how much you sleep, you never get rested.

If you're like me and you get lucky enough to have it, you get to wear a jock-strap over your face every night for the rest of your life.

(it's actually an oxygen mask that pressurizes your airway)

22/4/06 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home