A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Lazy Easter Monday...

Posted by Picasa

Watching “A Picture of Britain” narrated by David Dimbleby (Vera Lynn in the background with The White Cliffs of Dover), surfing Blogland and trying to decide whether to go for a ride.
Not a bad day out there although rain is forecast for this afternoon.

Evie smiling at me from the top of the telly cabinet...

Just noticed the reflection of the dining room window on the laptop screen!
Another window open!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian the Mennonite said...

So much to look at in this photo. I remember the painting you are using as your computer background. What sort of room is that beyond the glass door? It looks like it is outdoors, but the furniture doesn't look the outdoor variety.

17/4/06 3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aye, lazy Easter Monday, torrential rain....thats where the similarity ends, kind of miss the odd Easter egg!

CR

17/4/06 4:55 PM  
Blogger DCveR said...

Get out and go for a walk before it starts raining! Blogland can wait.

17/4/06 5:23 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Brian, that's the conservatory. Is that what you call them in the US?

CR, do the photos bring back good memories? I think I'll head for Durham next time and take a few of your old stomping ground!

Wendy, Evie is my step-grandaughter! Karen's daughter's daughter!
Yes, very neat!!! Although I'm more into the content than the container! So I can assure you I won't die!

DC, I went out and it hasn't rained!

17/4/06 6:51 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Lemon juice!
Hey! I am only a grandfather by association but I love it when the kids call me Grampa or Gramps!
Age is in the head and the knees...

Your kids are way too young yet unless they start listening to their dad more closely:)

17/4/06 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home