A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Give me sunshine...















Click on photo to enlarge.

One cold, foggy evening around us...
What is it like wherever you are?

When I am at work (work?) I couldn't care less whether it is raining or snowing!
But when I am at a loose end, weather really rules my moods...
Give me a tiny ray of sunshine and I am flying up to Durham or Newcastle, grabbing a seat by the Quayside, a couple of friends, a cool beer and feeling on top of the world. So easily pleased!

The rest of the time, I just keep my head down

and think of a Smiling facE somewhere far away...

That's my sunshine on a cloudy day!

Have you seen your sunshine lately?


6 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Yuck!

It's sunny here, but tomorrow it will be cold and rainy... I should get some fresh air while I can!

20/4/06 10:14 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

*XL* Hope you're ok!

Viking, tomorrow's another day! Enjoy!

20/4/06 10:37 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Beautiful photos! We are having nice days, but the last two evenings....tornado watches, lightening storms, and terrible hailstorms....more expected tomorrow!

21/4/06 4:35 AM  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Yesterday was horribly hot, steamy, muggy.

This morning it's gorgeous weather...sunshine but lots of breeze.

Ah well, life in the tropics...

21/4/06 12:34 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Thanks Janet. I'd rather have fog than tornadoes! Good luck!

Gigi, you're so lucky! Yes, life in the tropics! What a great life!

21/4/06 12:41 PM  
Blogger Shyha said...

Hey :)
Thanks to your weather we have a lot (and I mean a LOT) of sunshine around here!
20 celsius in shade and it's getting warmer, ahhhh and that sun!

21/4/06 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home