A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blogstory Chapter 13 Illustration
















At last, I have just finished the illustration!
He squeaked. "Call me Derek"
"Ok, Derek, what do you want?"
He coughed, "Well it's like this, we know all about the egg, including the one that’s currently tucked up in your..err, um, br….bus….blouse"
Alma clutched herself. "How did you know that?"
Derek smiled "We have our ways", he smiled at her.

If you don't understand what's going on then you haven't been following The Great Blogstory
Get yourselves there!

I used my new A4 Intuos tablet but I found far too big to use with the laptop so I'm going to try and get it swapped for an A5.

Then I will embark on the very hard task of trying to create illustrations for Hayden's Chocolate Princess. She has far too much faith in me!

Did I say I was bored?



Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

You are most decidely not bored.

That was a good illustration, Cream. I'm sure you'll do The Chocolate Princess justice.

Hey, Remember those toy glasses with 'x ray' vision? My brothers used to tease me that they can see my guts.

6/4/06 2:38 PM  
Blogger Hayden said...

OHHHH.... yeaaa! just as I was wondering if I should lose hope.......

thanks Cream, I'm very excited. I did go ahead and do a submission w/o you, but never fear, one is NEVER accepted on the first submission. So soon it will be a lovely package....

I am so curious about which idea/image/scene(s) you will choose to illuminate with your dreaming style!

6/4/06 3:15 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Gigi, I nearly bought a pair of them glasses when I was eleven! I was in love with our Science teacher! She was a stunner but I wanted to get to know her more deeply!

Hayden, I said I will give it a go. Whether you like the result or not is another story! Evie is getting into Coco slowly but surely!

Wendy, sorry I didn't deliver this time! I will ask Ilead for more glamour for your next visit! For the drawing I think that Alma would've looked amazing with your hairstyle!
As for the Blogstory, I am sure you'll loosen up the tight ends!

6/4/06 11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why you bored? and how are your dates going with barTHelonian dude?

7/4/06 12:18 AM  
Blogger DCveR said...

bored? what's that? ;)

7/4/06 5:53 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Ale, no longer for at least one month! This week I have been too busy to go up to Newcastle to chat with my Spanish date.
I have been playing my Hugo Spanish CDs in the car and I find them very useful!

DC, I know you're very busy. Sometimes, I wish I had a normal 9 to 5 job!

7/4/06 6:22 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Nice illo, Cream!...you shouldn't have worried!

7/4/06 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home