A series of anecdotes with or without any connection to the running of a restaurant.

Monday, September 26, 2005

One week already gone by...


One week of my break has already gone and I have not done anything worth mentioning here.

I have managed to eat out quite a lot because I believe that there is more to life than cooking while on holiday.
The wine cellar is slowly but surely being depleted with the help of several neighbours into the early hours.
I have created a couple of daft drawings on Painter but only will upload until I get back home.
A beautiful children's play on the church square (Picture) was cut short by a sudden (forecast, really!) storm at 11pm last night.
A street procession is planned for Thursday night. Let's hope the weather doesn't spoil it.

Muchas Gracias... Back to the grind of just chilling out....

2 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

It sounds relaxing, wonderful and it's great to see someone enjoying life, Cream.

3/10/05 7:27 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Hi, GG! Yes a great time was definitely had... A lot of food, wine, sun, driving... But I am not complaining!

3/10/05 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home